Here's How Our Martial Arts Program Will Help You Raise a Safer, Happier, Healthier Child - In Just 90 Minutes a Week!
We understand how hard it is to raise children these days. And, we know all the worries you have for your kids - bullying from their peers, pressure to abuse drugs and alcohol, and adult images in the media and on the Internet.
Children today have to deal with challenges that are overwhelming. Sadly, it is nearly impossible to shield your children from these ever-present negative influences.
But, there is something you can do to help them deal with the many challenges they face.
Many parents have already discovered that martial art training is one of the most beneficial activities in which your child can participate. A martial arts school is a place where a child can learn self-control, respect, and get in shape, all in a safe and fun environment.
By enrolling your child in our martial arts classes, you'll be helping them learn how to make positive choices. Plus, you'll be giving them a safe place where they can develop the confidence to do what is right.
The Life-Changing Positive Benefits Our Martial Arts Program Provides
- Confidence By learning how to protect themselves, your children will develop confidence in their ability to handle life's challenges. In turn, their improved confidence will give them the courage to say "no" to negative influences.
- Focus We will help your child increase their focus by giving them clear goals and showing them how to reach those goals through hard work and being consistent. (Of course, they won't realize they're learning focus because our classes are so much fun! But keep that to yourself - it'll be our little secret...)
- Self-control Kids learn self-control in the martial arts by learning how important it is to have respect, both for themselves and for others. Martial arts training teaches that in order to get respect, you first have to give it. Once your child learns this important lesson, their self-control will naturally increase.
As you can see, our martial arts programs teach so much more than "just kicks and punches." We help children develop life-skills that will take them far beyond the four walls of our martial art school - benefits that will last them a lifetime.
We don't just want you to take our word for it. In fact, there's plenty of solid research that proves martial arts training promotes better behavior and improved attitudes in school age children.
Here are just a few of the most recently published studies and articles describing the benefits of martial arts training for children:
- A recent study published in the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology showed that children who participated in martial art training had better behavior and higher scores on a mental math test.
- The Magazine for Physical Therapy praised martial art training as a helpful activity for special needs children.
- An article in the International Journal of Contemporary Family Therapy recommended families take martial art classes because of the many positive effects martial arts training provides to family members.
As you can see, the evidence is conclusive - martial art training works! There is no other activity that has been proven to bring such a great improvement in the well-being of children.